A secret door...

Hello Wanderlings...

Sometime in the past week, whilst walking down the same yellow painted, deserted and (slightly) dusty corridor I've been walking down for the past year, I came across a ratteling sound I'd never heard before! At first I thought it was a trolley being pushed: pobably carrying some physics utensils, or preserved specimen for a zoology class, but when I turned the corner, there was nothing.

It seemed rather ominous...but afer a moments observation, I realised the ratteling was coming from a badly fitted, miniature door which was nicely camouflaged in the wall.

I also had a rather interesting zap of excitement as, for a brief second, I imagined that I must have come across a portal to another world, and that there were mythical creatures struggling behind it, trying to get out!

Now I havent had the chance to investigate yet...and even though I have to dampen the ideas of portals and magic doors...it is still going to be very interesting to see whats behind it - hiding in the walls of the University.

Can't wait!

Ilonka

Comments

Popular Posts