Where I will find you

You'll find me in the deepest parts of the Forest...
Where the fey are free and bountiful
and foxes play and leap through sparkling sunbeams
Where hidden birds with plumage gold and blue
Sweep their fingers through our dreams...

You'll find me in the thickest parts of the Wood...
Where elves lurk in shadows dark
and hares leap majestically through sleeping snow
Where wolves of icy-grey tread, and snarl
At the nightmares that surround us...

You'll find me in the darkest parts of the Ocean...
Where only mermaids dare to swim
and ghostly, white squid dance erractically through shades of night
Where calloused whales sing lullaby's
To protect us as we slumber deep

You'll find me in the hidden parts of your Dreams...
Where fears and wishes flourish true
and heartbreak tears and rips the pink of your flesh
Where love sleeps innocent - a seed strong enough to push through
That is where you will find me...

And that is where I will find you

by Ilonka Louw - 26 October 2015

Comments

Popular Posts